The research activities of the laboratory are currently supported by the
following funding sources:
The laboratory has received past financial support from the following sources:
- National Science Foundation Grant
No. CNS-1421689 [NeTS:Small](2014-2018)
- National Science Foundation CRI Equipment Grant No. CNS-1205453 (2012-2016)
- National Institute of Standards and Technology, Funding opportunity #: 2012-NIST-MSE-01 (2012-2013)
- National Science Foundation Grant No. CCF-0916568 (2009-2013)
- Telcordia Technologies as a subcontract on
DARPA Contract N66001-08-C-2012. (2008-2009)
- National Science Foundation Grant No. CNS-0520151 (2005-2009)
- National Science Foundation Grant No. ECS-0426925 (2004-2009)
- Hewlett-Packard Laboratories as a subcontract on DARPA Contract N66001-05-9-8904. (2004-2008)
- Northrop-Grumman Mission Systems Foundation Grant (2005-2006).
- National Science Foundation CAREER Award Grant No. ACI-0133390 (2002-2007)
- Samsung Advanced Institute of Technology, Research Contract (2005-2006).
- National Science Foundation Grant No. CCR-0209049 (2002-2005).
- School of Information Technology and Engineering, GMU (2001).
- Dept. of Electrical and Computer Engineering, GMU (2001).
- TRW Foundation (2001-2003).